Do you …
- Describe yourself as a data person with strong analytical and technical skills?
- Consider yourself a strong problem solver with ability to translate data into key business insights?
- Have an interest in various healthcare data sources and how to leverage them in advising clients on critical sales and marketing decisions?
- Enjoy working in teams to solve complex analytical problems in a fast-paced and dynamic setting?
If you answered “YES” to the above questions, we strongly recommend you to read on.
Who we are:
We are a rapidly growing healthcare analytics consulting firm, comprised of driven, collegial, and intellectually curious individuals. We own the success of our teams and operate under a culture of mutual respect, casual intensity, and smart risk-taking. Our vision is to become the go-to analytics company in select therapeutic areas. We will achieve this vision by staffing our teams with the right people and offering our clients innovative and insightful solutions to their business needs. Our team of experts come with many years of experience from the healthcare industry or the consulting space. We invest in the growth of our company and achieve our goals by nurturing our people and helping them achieve their professional goals.
Analytics Associate Job description:
Analytics Associates play a critical role in the success of our projects. They leverage their analytical skills and use tools such as SAS, Alteryx, Excel, and SQL in order to analyze healthcare data sets and present insights and key findings to team members and clients. They work with their fellow team members to understand the client’s business context and provide meaningful insights into solving problems in sales and marketing. In a nutshell, Analytics Associates use excellent technical and communication skills in order to deliver impactful and relevant solutions to clients. They frequently engage with the company leadership and are well-positioned to grow and develop within the organization. Some of the key activities for the Analytics Associate include:
- Working closely with experienced Managers and Principals in creating custom solutions for unique business problems
- Contributing to planning, executing, and delivering projects from start to finish – right from the primary analysis of the data to the final delivery to the client
- Collaborating with the onshore and offshore teams in delivering against set project plan and timeline
- Contributing to the broader success of the organization and participating in idea generation, knowledge transfer, and innovation in expanding company services and product offerings
- Analyzing large healthcare data sets using SAS, Alteryx, Excel, SQL, and other database management tools – 60%
- Working with Principals to build and deliver high impact business solutions to clients with needs in the sales and marketing fields – 20%
- Understanding business needs and contribute to client management – 10%
- Contributing to Internal initiatives and helping drive development of new services and product offerings – 10%
- A Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in a relevant field such as Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Biostatistics, Economics, or Business
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into strategic insights and recommendations for sales and marketing teams
- Keen interest in the biotechnology, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industry coupled with willingness to learn about product marketing, sales analytics, and business intelligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with teammates and clients in order to comprehend and communicate business and technical needs and requirements
- The ability to adapt to a rapidly-changing environment and balance multiple priorities without compromising quality of work